About the limited warranties
This limited warranty only applies to the original purchaser of any new tyre manufactured by Roadstone Tyre Corp.
and has been used only on the vehicle on which it was originally installed in non-commercial service if the tyre becomes unserviceable for conditions
What is the adjustment policy & for how long?
Limited Warranty coverage is for a maximum period of 72 months from date of manufacture. Any tyre manufactured by Roadstone Tyre is warranted with free replacement against defects in material and workmanship for the initial warranty period which is the first 2/32" of original usable tread or within 12 months from the period of purchase.
(the cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes are required to be paid by the owner.) After the 'Free Replacement Policy' expires and the tyre is still within 72 months from date of manufacture, amount of credit will be determined by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tyre.
What is not covered by this limited warranty
- Ride complaints after the first 2/32" of tread wear or replacement of 3 or more tyres from the same vehicle will not be accepted.
- Road hazards injury (e.g. cuts, snags, punctures or tyre repair, bruises, impact breaks, etc.)
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical deficiencies or failure to rotate the tyres at recommended intervals.
- Tyre transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Damage from incorrect mounting or dismounting of the tyre, incorrect tyre size application, water or other material trapped inside
the tyre during mounting or failure to balance the tyres.
- Damage from incorrect inflation, overloading, fire, theft, defective vehicle mechanical conditions.
- Racing & off road use and Misapplication.
- Ozone or weather cracking on tyres after 4 years from the date of manufacture.
- Any tyres wom beyond the wear indicators. (less than 2/32" remaining tread depth)
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyre which removed D.O.T. identification number and/or brand name intentionally.
- At the time of purchase the tyre(s) must be properly installed with proper air pressure and the wheels balanced.
Every 6,000miles(9,500km), the tyres must be rotated under the proper air pressure and the wheel alignment checked.
- Any tyre to be adjusted must be presented to an authorized dealer by Roadstone Tyre Corp.
- You must pay costs rating to mounting, balancing and any other service charges including applicable taxes.